We provide a comprehensive transition program in Term 4 so that new students and their families can become more familiar with the learning environment.
Our Prep Transition program includes:
- Transition information session for parents and carers
- 3 transition sessions for children and concurrent information sessions for parents and carers
- Evening Prep Information/School Readiness Session where you will meet your child’s teacher
- Welcome Picnic so your child can meet their teacher and families can come together
- Half day orientation session with your child’s new class
We also offer new students in other year levels with the opportunity to visit the school and spend time in classrooms before they join the school community.